בס״ד

6 Thus saith the LORD, the King of Israel, and his Redeemer the LORD of hosts: I am the first, and I am the last, and beside Me there is no God.

19 God is not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that He should repent: when He hath said, will He not do it? or when He hath spoken, will He not make it good?

VAYIKRAH / LEVITICUS 26:44-45

44 And yet for all that, when they are in the land of their enemies, I will not reject them, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break My covenant with them; for I am the LORD their God.

45 But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the nations, that I might be their God: I am the LORD.


Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Mystery Of Tekhelet - The Biblical Blue Dye

News Interview on Tekhelet with Mois Navon



Description on YouTube of the videos below:

The Mystery of Tekhelet is a fascinating documentary that takes the viewer on a journey through history in search of the ancient blue dye, Tekhelet. The movie, richly filmed, travels through 3000 years of Jewish history. Come see scuba divers collecting the snails of Tekhelet off the coast of Israel. Observe Bedouin shepherds shearing sheep. Participate in sophisticated chemical analysis of the dyes as well as the actual dyeing of Tekhelet in a 2500 year old Tekhelet factory. The Biblical commandment of Tzitzit and Tekhelet becomes meaningful in a profound way in P'til Tekhelet's The Mystery of Tekhelet.


Part 1 of 3



Part 2 of 3



Part 3 of 3








Subscribe to TorahJudaismAndIsrael and TorahJudaismAndIsrael2

Get emails about new posts by creating an account and subscribing at no charge to both blogs with FeedBlitz

Past Postings