בס״ד

6 Thus saith the LORD, the King of Israel, and his Redeemer the LORD of hosts: I am the first, and I am the last, and beside Me there is no God.

19 God is not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that He should repent: when He hath said, will He not do it? or when He hath spoken, will He not make it good?

VAYIKRAH / LEVITICUS 26:44-45

44 And yet for all that, when they are in the land of their enemies, I will not reject them, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break My covenant with them; for I am the LORD their God.

45 But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the nations, that I might be their God: I am the LORD.


Monday, March 24, 2008

The Forgottten Refugees

The David Project - The forgotten Refugees
 

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5





Silent Exodus of Jewish Refugees








Subscribe to TorahJudaismAndIsrael and TorahJudaismAndIsrael2

Get emails about new posts by creating an account and subscribing at no charge to both blogs with FeedBlitz

Past Postings